“Tanya conveys complex ideas in such an easy to follow way, I loved her life by design roadmap.”
– Workshop Participant
SEVEN STRATEGIES TO HELP YOU
THRIVE AT WORK
Workplace burnout rates are escalating rapidly and research shows that nearly 1/4 of all workers believe that work is negatively impacting on their mental wellbeing (SuperFriend).
We need to equip workers with the skills and knowledge to manage their own wellbeing in the modern world of work.
This workshop explores ways to maximise our emotional and psychological wellbeing and our productivity in the workplace, using evidenced based strategies, tools and tactics.
Outcomes for this workshop will include:
- Improved work/life balance
- Strategies to invoke to boost their wellbeing and productivity at work.
- Awareness of causes of cognitive overload and strategies to prevent.
- Completion of a detailed action plan
- Self Assessment on the ‘Life by Design’ roadmap.
Participants receive a detailed individual workshop handbook to work in, along with an A3 Life by Design roadmap and additional tools and templates.
- The mental wellbeing continuum
- Common work related aspects that impact us
- The control and influence model
- Work overload – individual and workplace factors
- Coaching skills for building accountability and responsibility in others
- Cognitive loading – common causes and strategies to mitigate these.
- The importance of fun, laughter and play
- The life by design roadmap
3 hour workshop face to face or 2 hour virtual workshop with interactive software.
Call Tanya on 0438 513 929 or email email@example.com for a quotation.
“I just wanted to say a big thank you and I am sure I speak on behalf of all the staff in attendance. It was a great session today and I think just what we needed. ”
“Great to put time aside and learn and think about my well-being with Tanya’s help.”
Tanya conveys complex ideas in such an easy to follow way, I loved her life by design roadmap.”
“Loved the workshop with Tanya. Many valuable insights, with relatable stories and examples. Highly recommend!”
Book a free 15 minute call with Tanya